Indian Prime Minister gave speech on 19.03.2020 in Delhi
- give me few weeks of your life by being self quarantine.
- Do not think your always safe, you have to be alert.
- Sankalp and sanyam, Sankalp to be responsible citizens, following the govt. Orders, follow social distancing, sanyam to stay at home.
- if you feel, you are good and won't be affected with COVID-19, it's not true.
- only go out if necessary, otherwise stay at home.
- Doctors, Media, Govt. officials have to work, but others isolate themselves.
- Senior Citizens, don't go out for few weeks.
- at the time of war, blackout was done in the past.
- Janta Curfew, by the people, for the people on this Sunday, 22nd March from 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. nobody will go out even in streets stay at home. only people giving essential services should go out.
- Sunday evening 5.00 p.m. say thank you to all the people who are helping us to fight against Covid-19 you can clap for 5 minute to do that.
- don't go to any hospital for routine check up for theses few weeks.
- if you can postpone, any surgery, you have to undergo, in these day please do that
- Covid-19 economic task force, will be created and how financial difficulties of people can be seen.
- it's a request to businesses, institution, companies and high income group to take care of the financial condition of your employees, by not cutting their salaries or wages
- Don't hoard anything more than requirements
- Be united, be safe and put your whole hearted effort to save yourself from Covid-19
- Contribute your effort and let, humans win, India Wins
it's a request to all of you to keep washing your hand, use tissue or elbow while sneezing or coughing try not to touch people shake hands and hugs and please support our prime minister Janta Curfew on 22-03-2020 this Sunday please stay inside your house from 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Thanks to all for your support towards Janta Curfew and fight against the Covid-19,
please don't take it lightly because your health is in your hands